When do you start your Christmas shopping?

Monday, February 23, 2009

My days off.

This past weekend was pretty fun. I only worked until 11am on Saturday. It wasn't very busy so we just did some cleaning, then finished for the day. It was a nice sunny day so I went for a walk before I had lunch. After lunch I was hot from the walk so I decided to go to the pool for a few hours to work on my tan. I got home late in the afternoon and decided to do some yoga in the back yard. I then watched some TV and had some supper. I felt good about getting outside and getting active. I slept well that night from all the fresh air.

On Sunday I started off slow then went for lunch over at the coffee lounge. I helped Lyn with a few things she needed moving. I was there for a few hours visiting with Harry, Cheryl and helping out Lyn. I then decided to go for a walk to see some more of Southern Cross. It was hot so I didn't walk to far, but to a few places I hadn't seen yet. I like walked near the eucalyptus trees in the heat since it makes them smell so good. After the coffee lounge closed Harry, Lyn and I went out to Kelly and Marks place to go quading. We took Alexa and Felicity with us. I had so much fun. Harry likes to drive fast when Felicity rides with him. But since it is dusty Lyn and I didn't go as fast, but still fast enough for me. It felt a lot like home except the dirt was red and we saw a few kangaroos. I was so dusty when we got back I felt a need for an immediate shower. I ended up putting it off and staying at Lyn and Harry's for supper. By the time I got home it was about 9pm so I just watched a bit of TV and went to bed. I also slept well since I got lots more fresh air.

Today has been not as exciting. I have spent the day cleaning and doing laundry. I did a bit of yoga and went for a little walk. I forgot that I wanted to get to the library until after 4pm which is when it closes. I will try and finish work early and get there sometime during the week. I am looking for a book on yoga since I don't know enough about it. Tonight I am just hanging out with a book and maybe a little bit of TV. It has been a more active and fun weekend then I have had in a long time. I am wondering about venturing to Kalgoorlie to check it out. I wish I had a car so I didn't have take the train and spend the whole weekend there. I guess I will spend the week figuring it out.
Until next time,
Cindy

No comments: